Hairless Hearts is actively recruiting volunteers throughout North America and Europe. Tasks for the role include:
- bulding relationships with local cardiologists in your area
- negotiating affordable fees, dates and and location for future clinics
- setting up and hosting low cost clinics or cardiologists, as needed in your area
- marketing clinics to sphynx owners and, as needed, owners of other breeds who need to scan their cats
- buidling relationships with local breeders and pet owner to spread HCM awareness and the necessity of screening.
If you are interested in volunteering, please complete the form below and share with us what talents you have and how you would like to help.